PWWC helps make your job easier. We offer a number of resources to help you engage and educate your wellness participants. Resources include:
- Communication: two monthly enewsletters – one targeting wellness committee members and one produced directly for employees, monthly wellness bulletins, brochures and additional resources.
- Resources: access to public health resources for screening and testing such as home radon and colorectal cancer screening kits, samples and templates for environmental change policies.
- Incentives: free access to five, customizable behavior change programs annually; and access to two, web-based incentives for an additional, discounted fee.
- Education: access to the members-only section of the PWWC website and closed Facebook group.
- Programming and Services: The Council provides resources and training for the National Walk @ Lunch Day and National Diabetes Prevention Program. In addition, the Council has a pilot health coaching program available.
“Using the challenges and education offered by the council has
given us tools to promote health and wellness in a cost effective and interactive
way.” - Kendra Dean, Cirrus House Operations Manager