Healthy and Wellness Coaching: Improving Population Health One Person at a Time
The services provided by health coaching include:
- Working with you to set your health goal
- Helping you gain confidence, knowledge, skills, and tools to continue to lead a healthy lifestyle
- Guide you to a healthier lifestyle
- Support you to achieve your health goals
- Encourage you to become the best version of yourself
National Diabetes Prevention Program This program can help change your life in one year by helping you to:
- Lose 7% of your body weight to help reduce the risk of developing type 2 diabetes.
- Participants will gain get help and support to make a sustained lifestyle changes.
- This program is offered at no cost to employees at the worksite as a benefit of Worksite Wellness Council membership.
Download the Diabetes Worksite Toolkit
Living Well This six week interactive workshop is available for people with existing and pre-existing chronic disease conditions. This class:
- Empowers YOU to take control of your health
- Build self-efficacy
- Build skills & knowledge
Contact Cheri Farris to get started with any of these programs:firstname.lastname@example.org